11.27.2011

auction.

Some of our good friends Doug and Rachel, are having an online auction to raise money for their adoption.  They just started the process to bring home a little one from Ethiopia.  I'm so incredibly excited for them!  Rachel asked me to make a few things to put in the auction.  I was thrilled that she asked me but I had no idea what I could contribute!  I racked my brain to think of what I could possibly make that someone would want to pay for...not too many things came to mind.  Eventually, I came up with the idea to make a calendar and some cards.  Here's a sneak preview:    

In the works...

Finished Product

Greeting cards

Everything is made of canvas!

Be sure to check out their auction here.


1 comment:

  1. oh my word - everything looks awesome! that calendar looks too fabulous for words. i had to just laugh at your intro paragraph - you're ridiculous. you're so creative & constantly downplay it! :)

    thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete