10.11.2010

So busy...


Compared to my usual day of waking up without an alarm, drinking coffee while doing my devos, going for a run, and spending the rest of the day trying to figure out how to entertain myself so I don't go insane...last week was busy. I apologize for not posting (if you checked, which you probably didn't) and I can guarantee there will be many posts this week since I am back in my normal boring life. Last week I spent some time in Michigan, went to Tay Tay to see some friends and spent some time with my sister, brother-in-law and this little guy.





It was great fun!
I hope you all had a good week.


1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD.
    So, your blog is not showing up in my blog roll. I'm having a boring evening & decided to re-read your blog, and lo and behold - - about a million posts I haven't seen!! Sorry if you think I've been avoiding commenting. I just didn't think you had updated. Okay, here come all my comments...

    ReplyDelete