2.19.2012

Abe.

I never really got into the whole "go green" or organic thing.  It's not that there is anything wrong with it, I just couldn't justify paying $20 dollars more for a shirt because it was made out of bamboo.  Also, it's hard to know what's really organic because it seems that every label says "organic" these days.  I'll be honest, I do like the idea of it and maybe someday my budget will also :)

Recently, I found a website that is starting to convince me to jump on the organic bandwagon.  The name of it is Abe's Market and it has some incredible products.  Here are some of my favorites.



1.  A cute little lunch plate with compartments so your food doesn't touch (I hate when food touches).
2.  A salad bowl
3.  An elephant step stool.
4.  A to go towel.  This would be incredible to keep in your carry on while your traveling long    distances (ie. When we go to Ethiopia for our adoption). 
5.  A very cute and reasonably priced watch
6.  Lunch bags for your sandwiches, snacks, etc.
7.  I love San Fran note cards.  There are a few different designs and they are all adorable.  I don't even love San Fran that much, I just thought they were cute.
8.  Peppermint Marshmallows - perfect for hot cocoa
9.  Transportation bins

No comments:

Post a Comment