10.19.2010

A New Kind of Thrifting.

Yesterday I was thrifting (I know, surprising) and a few new items caught my eye. I usually only thrift for clothes, shoes and furniture, but for some reason I decided to wonder over to the knick-knack section and I came across these beauties!


They are porcelain teacups and saucers made by Pirkenhammer Czechoslovakia. When I was doing research on my new discovery, I found out that these teacups were made sometime between the years of 1918 and 1935. Pretty cool huh? I am very intrigued by all this if you can’t tell. I thought you might be too, but I’m sorry if I’m boring you. Anyway, I love these but I realized I don’t have any use for them. They were $14 total. I know it’s a lot of money for something that I won’t use, so I decided to sell them on eBay! Let’s hope I rack in the dough for this treasure!

Here are some other things I picked up yesterday.




1 comment: