Last weekend we hung out in Michigan with some of our favorite friends. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures but the weekend consisted of many things that make me happy:
- Talking life, adoptions, sports, theology, teenagers, ministry with Doug and Rachel.
- Hanging out with students from our old youth group in Michigan.
- Eating Szechuan - the best Chinese restaurant in the world.
- Hausing down some Hungry Howie's pizza with butter cheese crust, extra parm on the crust.
- Shopping with my old condo mate, Kyle, to buy decorations for his new apartment.
- A long drive and great conversations with Anthony and Dave.
- Eating Szechuan - yes, it really should be on the list twice.
A conclusion that you can come to from this post...people and food make me happy.