3.21.2011

Three.

Working retail has made me much more discontent than ever before. I used to never even know what was in the stores or when the new spring apparel came out and rarely was there a piece of clothing that I thought about for days. Unfortunately, that is not the case anymore. I know all the new merchandise, the new trends, styles...everything. If I had to narrow it down to my three most desired items, here they are.





I haven't tried any of these items on so I guess I don't even know if I really want them. But I do think about them often.

p.s. Horizontal stripes are a spring trend if you haven't noticed yet. Also, broom skirts are back in style. Awesome and weird all at the same time.


2 comments:

  1. Fact: I never heard those skirts called "broom skirts" until I met you.

    You've changed my life in so many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great... horizontal stripes are in. how unkind to a plump, middle-aged-mother-of-5. (from rachel's mom)

    ReplyDelete